Oceanside, CA – Trade Show Executive Fastest 50 Awards & Summit in Chicago in three weeks will salute the people who have guided the hottest shows to new heights. This top-tier group includes CEOs, show organizers, vice presidents, group show managers and others who have generated the highest increases of the year in exhibit space, exhibitors and attendance. They come from for-profit companies and trade associations. This year, the industries reflected by the winning shows run the gamut – food, health care, construction, technology, transportation and travel.
The event will be held May 19-21 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
Delegates will be joined by the heads of leading service contractors, tech providers and venues, including title sponsor Choose Chicago.
The Fastest 50 is next week, so head over to the registration site at http://22.214.171.124/events/fastest50/index .
The room block is now closed. Please call Mike McGuire at (760) 630-9110 for last minute availability.
ONE SHOW ORGANIZER WILL WIN AN APPLE WATCH
Those who register and stay in the room block at the Hyatt receive the special Fastest 50 goodie bag. In addition, all show organizers will be entered in a drawing for an Apple Watch, which will be presented on Awards night – but you have to be present to win. Register today!
HERE’S WHO YOU WILL NETWORK WITH AT TSE’S FASTEST 50 AWARDS & SUMMIT
- Randal Acker, Chief Operating Officer, Exhibitor Media Group
- Kenneth Andres, Trade Show Director, American Sportfishing Association
- David Audrain, President & CEO, Exposition Development Company Inc. and Executive Director,
- Society of Independent Show Organizers (SISO) (effective January 2016)
- David Bailor, Director of Meetings and Exhibits, National Council for the Social Studies
- Alexander Barton, Exhibits Director, Chicago & Midwest Wine Show
- Dick Barton, Exposition Director, Chicago & Midwest Wine Show
- Paul Bascomb, CEM, Program Manager, Exhibits, American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Melani Beattie, Associate Publisher, Hospitality Media Group
- Howard Britt, President/CEO, Premiere Show Group
- Lindsey Bryant, Senior Events Marketing Manager, BNP Media
- Tony Calanca, Executive VP of Exhibitions, UBM Advanstar
- Robert Callahan, Group VP, Diversified Communications
- Denise Capello, Director, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures, Amsterdam RAI Exhibitions
- Deirdre Clemmons, Vice President, Meetings, Education & Partnership, Airports Council International – North America
- Cindy Cohn, Senior Director of Events & Show Director, Specialty Coffee Association of America
- Tom Corcoran, President, Corcoran Expositions, Inc.
- Toni Corvi, Business Development Manager, Reed Exhibitions
- Beth Cowperthwaite, Director of Retail/Public Relations, Business Journals Inc.
- Scott Craighead, CEM, Vice President, Exhibitions & Events, International Association of Exhibitions & Events (IAEE)
- Jane Dahlroth, Director of Meetings & Exhibits, American College of Medical Genetics & Genomics (ACMG) Clinical Genetics Meeting
- Darrell Denny, Executive Vice President, Emerald Expositions
- Henry Dicker, Vice President of Global Events, ALM & LegalTech
- Anne Dunbar, Show Director, IBEX – International BoatBuilders Exhibition & Conference
- Pete Erickson, President, Hall-Erickson
- Tom Esposito, Group Publisher, Assembly, BNP Media
- Karen Fendrichs, Chief Operating Officer, National Trade Productions
- Michelle Finn, President, Hospitality Media Group
- Kathy Fitts, President, Messe Frankfurt Inc.
- Carol Fojtik, CEM, Senior Vice President, Hall-Erickson Inc.
- Allison Foster, Senior Event Operations Manager, PennWell Corp
- Marty Glynn, President & CEO, MetEvents Group
- Danielle Gray, Manager, Trade Shows & Advertising, LeadingAge
- Jenn Heinold, Vice President, Events, Access Intelligence
- Tagg Henderson, CEO, BNP Media
- Tom Heneghan, Manager, Corporate Development, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Kevin Holtzclaw, President & CEO, International Woodworking Fair
- Susan Hueg, CEM, CMP, Vice President, NBM Events, National Business Media
- Jackie Hune, Exhibits Manager, NACE International, The World Authority on Corrosion
- Thomas Ingram, Executive Director, Diving Equipment & Marketing Association (DEMA)
- Brannon Jahnke, Event Manager, Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Kenneth Kahn, President, LRP Publication
- Tracy Kraft, Events Manager, BNP Media
- Michele Lengerman, Senior Director of Marketing & Development, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Brad Lewis, Show Manager, Airports Council International – North America
- Jerry Lewis, President, Show Management Solutions, Inc.
- Ray Luca, Director of Expositions, PMMI
- Todd Lutz, Chief Financial Officer, LRP Publication
- Dana Marsoupian, Senior Events Manager, BNP Media
- Cheryl Matthews, VP, Events & Expos, American Coatings Association
- Kristy Meade, Group Show Director, Messe Frankfurt Inc.
- Rob Mesirow, VP & Show Director, CTIA, the Wireless Association
- Emily Moreau, Senior Event Operations Manager, PennWell Corp
- Ed Nichols, Vice President – Events, SouthComm Business Media
- Andrew Ortale, Executive VP, National Trade Productions
- Liz Plizga, Vice President, Diversified Communications
- Sue Ralston, Show Director, Cygnus Business Media
- Kristina Sanderson, Sales Director, IBEX– International BoatBuilders Exhibition & Conference
- Benjamin Schwalen, Corporate Secretary, National Business Aviation Association
- William Sell, Managing Partner, Advisor Communications
- John Sprovieri, Editor, Assembly, BNP Media
- Sharon Sullivan, VP of Conferences & Sales, LeadingAge
- Megan Tanel, VP of Exhibitions & Events, Association of Equipment Manufacturers, and Chair of IAEE
- Michael Turnbull, Senior Vice President/Strategic Relations, AMC, Inc.
- Jess Tyler, Show Director, Access Intelligence
- Stephen Varraso, Senior Vice President, Program Development & Strategy, DBC Pri-Med
- Nancy Walsh, President, North America, Reed Exhibitions
- Margaret Wanca-Daniels, Senior Director, Corporate Relations & Sales, LeadingAge
- Heather Ward, Trade Show Operations Manager, American Sportfishing Association
- David Weil, VP of Event Services, SmithBucklin
- Mike Weil, Vice President, Hall-Erickson
- Arlis Whalum, CFO, PCMA (on behalf of IMEX America Ltd)
- Scott Wolters, Director, Tradeshows & Conferences, BNP Media
- And more…..