Malmo, Sweden – The UFI Open Seminar in Europe this year will offer a new format for a new age of trade shows. Staged in Malmo, Sweden during the summer solstice June 17-19 by UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, it will also offer plenty of daylight hours for business and networking.
The interactive format combines keynote addresses with subsequent workshops that allow attendees to discuss and debate the business models of a new age in the exhibition industry.
- Opportunities and challenges for the exhibition industry in the European Union
- How imagination and innovation will dominate in the new economy
- How business trends affect events and venues and how attendees adapt to those trends
- Ways to combine social media and live experiences to create brands that will live on in the future
- Visionary ways that tomorrow’s corporations might organize themselves to be flexible in management, strategy and business development.
Keynote and presentation sessions will be paired with breakout group sessions that address these topics. Each group will have a theme to explore and parameters for coming up with solutions for future operations.
UFI’s Open Seminar Europe typically draws about 200 participants from the top ranks of trade show organizers, venues, associations and service providers worldwide, providing for a well-rounded mix of attendees to discuss the future of the industry.
Sponsors of the annual event include Kuwait International Fair, Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (Diamond sponsors); Core-Apps, dimedis, Malmo, Stockholmsmassan and SMG Europe. Media partners includeTrade Show Executive, M+A and Exhibition World.
Reach UFI Business Development Manager Nick Dugdale-Moore at (011) 44 787 656 5552 or email@example.com