Industry Job Board
Trade Show Executive / Sales Director– Grocery Food Service Team
At ECRM, we value all things that move business forward. It is our goal to successfully provide business solutions to buyers and sellers across the CPG industry. Our mission is to strengthen the business practices of our clients by offering unique events that are supported by innovative technology solutions. We are passionately committed to providing a truly exceptional client experience in a fun and friendly atmosphere and look forward to developing solutions that pave a new path for the consumer packaged goods industry. ECRM's event platform connects suppliers in scheduled one-on-one meetings with all the right people while maximizing time, money and brand engagement.
Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing (ECRM) is currently seeking an enthusiastic, results-oriented individual to join our Grocery Sales team as an Sales Manager. Previous trade show sales or sales experience in the food service, food broker or food distribution industry is required. This position is responsible for developing existing relationships with clients, establishing new business, promoting our business model and gaining commitments to attend ECRM events. The Sales Director will work closely with several internal departments to ensure a high level of satisfaction with our clients and insure event success. ECRM is headquartered in Solon, Ohio however, this position can work remotely from anywhere in the country.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strategy to exceed sales expectations. Partner with SVP of Sales to create growth strategies for food service category. Work closely with Team VP to develop and execute team strategy for each event and the year.
- Achieve call goals of 200+ calls per week and maintain appropriate documentation of calls.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the business to gain commitments to attend scheduled events.
- Work with SVP to lock in EPPS budgets, and rolling forecast.
- Create 52-week sales plan for each EPPS, utilizing past performance data, and list libraries and execute plan through campaign manage with weekly updates.
- Attend outside trade shows or conventions to network, build new business and stay in-tuned to industry trends. Build relationships with key industry organizations and people that could participate or help develop events.
- Communicate timely and effectively to customers throughout process to ensure satisfaction.
- Proactively address market trends that could impact business and identify solutions.
- Lead direct reports, ensuring they are set up to succeed with assignments and goals. Provide constant coaching of sales and business development.
- Develop email “Content” for best-selling message. Schedule, set up and edit weekly emails for all grocery events.
- Review renewals weekly for each event and develop custom strategies and marketing campaigns for prior attendees.
- Travel to events as necessary. Lead operations at the event and support selling efforts at event locations as directed by Team VP.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIRMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; seeking 5-10 years of proven sales competencies; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous success in trade show sales (preferably food industry events) or corporate food service sales experience with excellent phone etiquette.
- Looking for someone with foodservice insights, buying process and relationships.
- Previous food service supplier or food distributor experience is highly preferred.
- Previous management experience leading a direct report.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette and sales presentation skills.
- Must have ability to understand and convey Company business processes and products
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Products).
- Ability to work independently and productively.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: Sales experience in Food Service industry: 5 years
ECRM offers a comprehensive benefit package and competitive compensation.
To learn more about ECRM visit our website: www.ecrm.marketgate.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Tarina Wren, VP-HR via email twren@ECRM.MarketGate.com
Group Marketing Director
The Group Marketing Director is responsible for developing, implementing and executing the association’s integrated marketing strategy promoting the National RV Show, the California RV Show, the RV Leadership Conference, Committee Week and other events produced by the Association with focus on the consumer and trade sectors. Includes attendance-building initiatives, development and execution of B2B and B2C communications, brand awareness, support exhibit space sales and sponsorships, financial administration and related marketing collateral.
In addition, this position will oversee marketing agencies, PR firms.
Required Skills & Experience:
The position requires10+ years of B2B, B2B and event marketing experience in a similar position in either a non-profit or for-profit corporate organization, B2C event marketing is a plus. Excellent copywriting skills, proofreading and content development skills required. Possess the ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously Basic design graphics and HTML is a plus. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software, familiarity with CRM software (Act, Goldmine, AMS, Sales Force, etc.), Marketing Automation and Social Media platforms, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics, Adobe a plus. Travel is required.
If interested in this position, please submit an email to Alice Wang, Human Resources Director at RVIAjobs@rvia.org summarizing your skills and experience as they relate to meeting the requirements of this position.
Sales Manager: Corporate Relations
Manages and executes corporate sales for RSNA. Develops, implements, and executes sales strategies for technical exhibits, sponsorship and advertising sales. Responsible for prospecting, selling, investigating additional growth opportunities and nurturing client relationships with RSNA corporate contacts.
- Sells technical exhibit, sponsorship and advertising packages to key prospects and accounts, selling across RSNA annual meeting, regional courses and other opportunities. Focus on account management, client retention and year-on-year growth from each account.
- Manages sales cycle for prospects and lapsed exhibitors/advertisers: identifying potential customers and new/emerging markets, preparing proposals, following-up, and ensuring retention in future years.
- Institutes a consultative sales approach. Identifies opportunities with new companies, understanding and identifying business objectives.
- Actively prospects and consistently closes sales, including but not limited to qualifying leads; identification of target companies and influencers/decision makers; developing company profiles; cold calling; nurturing relationships; and researching complementary business markets to add to the prospect database.
- Provides a high level of account management and customer service to all clients to strengthen the client relationship.
- Collaborates regularly with internal colleagues and outside vendors to coordinate corporate efforts and ensure that all opportunities and questions are addressed and that clients receive the best possible level of service regardless of the contact point.
- Develops prospect database. Researches and monitors industry news and trends to identify new customers, key decision makers, corporate changes, and other factors that may impact RSNA.
- Prepares activity and forecast reports for tracking sales progress against goals and documents status of pending proposals and detailed notes from client conversation into database.
- Assists with development of marketing materials.
- Monitors the exhibit/sponsorship/advertising activities of all competitive meetings or media in the imaging field to identify prospects and new opportunities.
- Delivers applications to Technical Exhibits department for booth space assignment, logistical and operational coordination.
- Attends industry trade shows to increase exposure of RSNA and to generate sales leads.
- Serves on the Corporate Coordination Committee.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 or more years of experience managing corporate sales or exhibit sales, preferably for a medical tradeshow
- Successful track record of direct sales efforts in technical exhibits, sponsorship or advertising
- Successful track record of meeting sales targets
- Knowledge of Salesforce and managing prospect database
- History of prospecting and developing strong client relationships over the phone and via e-mail.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and develop new opportunities for revenue growth and develop sales plans
- Customer-centric approach to corporate relations
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage and develop sales proposals
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment with staff, industry personnel, and volunteer leadership
- Previous international sales experience is a plus
- Travel to various meetings or client visits required, 10%
- Remote employees are not allowed
Need to Recruit Top Talent?
Trade Show Executive's Industry Job Board and E-Clips Breaking News offers you a direct connection to the most savvy trade show and event professionals to fill your vacant position quickly and efficiently. Subscribers are experienced, well-connected and results-oriented. Isn’t that who you want on your team?
To advertise today or for more information, contact Linda Braue at 424-731-7523 or by email at email@example.com